Monday, April 5, 2010


Well......Here we go!!!!!!! This is my very first blog. I have been painting away in my studio. Loving the new Open acrylics by Golden. If you haven't tried them folks.....they're like butter...no really....they are silky and creamy and dry slower than traditional acrylics....so guess what that means.......more fiddle time.....and....it's always fun to fiddle!!! So join me on my new blog journey.....share your artwork with me.....I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU'RE CREATING~!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Cindy Lou!!!! I am so excited about this! Being able to see your artwork as you progress just makes me smile!!! I smile every day I sit at my table and look at my wine bottles. Those mean EVERYTHING to me because YOU PAINTED THEM and then gave them to me to enjoy for the rest of my life!!!! Not a day goes by that I don't think of my precious Cindy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this with us Cindy. We LOVE art and embrace it weekly. The kids will love seeing your work and learning about what inspires you with each piece as well as what you're working with. We'll email you some of our latest fun with pastels!!

    ReplyDelete